On Vyvanse, have neck and shoulder pain, dryness in vagina, weakness. Can vyvanse trigger or worsen the effects of addisons disease?

I just started taking vyvanse about 2 weeks ago and I m experiencing some side effects. 1) neck and shoulder pain which leads to head aches. 2) dryness and slight itching in my vagina . 3) i feel like my body is fragil when im on it. i feel like if i got up and ran or walked across campus i would feel sick. also can vyvanse in any way trigger or worsen the effects of addisons disease? I know addisons can have adhd type symptoms and my cousin ( my age 19) and my father both have the disease. my mother also has lupus and my grandmother has fibromialgia so were an auto immune disease kind of family.
Asked On : Sat, 29 Sep 2012