Severe heart burn, had swallowed considerable blood due to severe bleeding post wisdom tooth extraction. Taken hydrocodone, amoxacillin . What is the cause?

I recently had one of my wisdom teeth pulled and I guess I had a bad infection but anyways after I got it removed it was bleeding very bad for some reason but it eventually stopped but I did swallow alot of it...anyways I woke up with bad heart burn and it has not went away yet this is the 3rd day after the extraction I was just wondering if my stomach acid could be acting up because of all the blood that I drank or if I should go to the hospital...I was also on hydrocodone 5/500 ibuprofen 600mg and amoxacillin please right me back :)
Asked On : Sun, 15 Jul 2012