Severe headaches, vomiting, sensitivity to light and sound, fatigue. Treatment options?

My 8 year old, has been developing major headaches . They are happening more frequently, four times in the last month ( the most recent was last weekend and tonight). Her headaches are bringing on vomiting , sensitivity to light, and sound and extreme fatituge. She has been waking up with her headaches in the middle of the night, and vomiting in the middle of the night. She has gotten headaches once in awhile since she was young but they are getting worse and worse each time.
Asked On : Mon, 10 Dec 2012