Severe headaches, involuntary head shaking, dropping things easily, frequent stools. Treatment?

Hi, I have been suffering from severe headaches , painkillers have not helped. I have developed an involuntary shake of my head (not present all the time), I have lost strength (ie can no longer open jars etc), I often drop things which is not normal for me and I sometimes have great difficulty writing. I m worried that something is wrong and my work as a carer is being affected now. Also, I m not sure if its relevant but I have been passing stools a lot more frequently (about 5 times a day). Thank you.
Asked On : Tue, 18 Dec 2012