Severe gastric pain, constipation. Bleeding while having bowel movements. History of gall bladder removal. Advice?

Hi, I had severe gas pains and had difficulty having a bowel movement. I started dripping sweat while trying to have bowel movement. I began going in small amounts with pain still. After going through this for over 1 hour I then continued getting gas pains would go in small amounts again and then noticed the small amounts every half hour were blood clots. I had my gallbladder removed in Jan. and do not know if this has anything to do with this, but thought I should mention it. thanks
Asked On : Mon, 1 Apr 2013