Severe chest pain, fever and chills. Diagnosed with mykoplasma pneumonia. Taking Ery-max antibiotics. Suggestion?

Last Friday I was diagnosed with mykoplasma pneumonia (both lungs are infected). I have been taking Ery-Max antibiotics 4 times a day since then but still feel the need for pain killers for bad chest/ back pain (when coughing) and headaches . I also still have chills, feel nauseous, and have low fever at times. I have a flight booked for Friday night to spend the weekend with family in Holland. There s a party this coming Saturday night that I ve really been looking forward to. Is it a good idea that I go? I don t want to put myself at risk of my condition taking longer to clear up.
Asked On : Fri, 14 Dec 2012