Severe ab pain, nausea, several cysts on spleen. Is it serious? Can one live with splenic cyst?

Had severe ab pain & waves on nausea 3 days ago. Dr sent me for cat scan. Came back showing several cysts on my spleen . Dr thinks maybe ruptuted cyst. Last 2 days extreme fatigue , dizziness & dull pain in ab. No fever & mild diarhea started today. Also noted left shoulder pain (no injury just woke up with it) past 3 months, so bad got steroid shot couple months ago. Waiting for sonogram tomorrow evening? Is this serious -can you live with splenic cysts?
Asked On : Sun, 10 Mar 2013