Sensitive, red blotchy, acne prone skin, blackheads, white heads. Treatment?

I have an acne prone skin and it s super sensitive. If my face gets in contact with dirt or dust, it gets itchy and I assume it s rash. My face is blotchy and red because I used to use my fingernails to squeeze out the whiteheads and blackheads really hard. (I still do that, because the amount of whiteheads and roughness on my face is unbearable, had to clean them off! I regret it very much every time after I squeeze them) Then my face becomes red and sore. My face gets oily and blotchy red at the end of the day after school and why is that? :( And I get rashes on my face (mostly) and body, sometimes after showering/ washing face and EVERYTIME when I sweat :/ Are those heat rash? But my main question is how to I keep my face off whiteheads and blackheads so I can refrain myself from squeezing them with my fingernails and how to heal my red blotchy face?! :( PLEASE HELP ME
Asked On : Fri, 3 Aug 2012