Seeing black and white spots. Had nose bleed. Have headache. Had eaten bad chicken. Cure?

I m seeing spots of black and white. They are the same spots and started seeing them today. I experienced an hour or so nosebleed thursday, but it stopped on its own. I ate some bad chicken thursday and felt sick later on the day but not to the point that I could not move about. Felt easily fatigued and had some dry heaves hours before the nosebleed. Right now, I have a dull headache and when I stepped outside, the fresh air seemed to make me feel better.
Asked On : Thu, 28 Mar 2013