I am not overweight. Taking xanax, lamictal and prestiq. Feel fatigued, swollen lymph and bleeding nose. Worrisome

I am a 44 year old female.I am not overweight and exercise 5 times per week. I take 8 mg of xanax per day, 400 mg of lamictal , and 50 mg of prestiq. I have extreme fatique, nosebleeds and a swollen lymph node in the left side of my neck. it is pea size and i can move it around. it is slightly painful and ibuprophen, aspirin, or aleve take the pain away. the nosebleeds and swollen lymph node started after i began taking Prestiq. Any connection? thanks very much.
Asked On : Sat, 2 Jun 2012