Reduced menstruation after taking emergency contraceptive pills. Should I be worried about pregnancy?

please advice me i m 24 yrs old unmarried girl i have done sex with my boyfriend just after 4 days of my period i.e, after 22/7/12 (continue 6 days without any protection but avoiding his cum s/ discharge inside me) and taken 3 contraceptive pills named UNWANTED-72 during this days alternate.But on 10/8/12 i have got my period before time and it is very less and minor for 1 and a half day. And yet i have not got it. please advice.
Asked On : Tue, 21 Aug 2012