Prescribed Chymoral pills for swollen uterus, on contraceptives. Can the two medications be taken at the same time?

I m interested in this: my gyno prescribed Chymoral pills because my uterus is a bit pushed and there s a bit of swelling there. I came to her for contraceptive pills as well and she recommended the best ones to me, but didn t tell me I shouldn t take the two medications at the same time. I m just wondering if the Chymoral pills can affect the contraceptive pills? Or if they re alright to be used at the same time?
Asked On : Wed, 17 Oct 2012