On orthocyclen birth control, take it regularly on time, had intercourse without condom. Pregnancy chances?

I have been on the ortho-cyclen birth control pill for close to a year now. I always take my pill within the hour, most of the time I m only 15 -30 minutes late. About 1 week ago my boyfriend had intercourse without a condom. He was just getting ready to pull out when he said that he might of been a little slow to pull out, and some might of gotten in but not alot. I m scared and wondering what my chances are of becoming pragnet.
Asked On : Sat, 25 Aug 2012