Reddish itchy bumps in the back of the neck, arms. Had scabies in the past. Recurrence?

I have small, dense reddish bumps all over that itch , concentrated in folding areas. It started at the back of my neck and now it has spread to my back and arms (mostly on the underside). The neck bumps have now changed to a dry, scaly patch that itch a little less than the reddish bumps, as have some other areas which have started to die down . This has gone on for about 10 days. I was diagnosed with scabies about 5 months ago and my skin has been wreaking havoc since, I have been having some kind of a rash every 1.5 month. I am almost a hundred percent sure this is not a recurrent case of scabies as the itch is no where near its intensity when I had been diagnosed.
Asked On : Wed, 30 Jan 2013