Reddish inflamed uterus after child birth. History of PCOS. Advice?

HI I saw my dr today and she did an internal and discovered that my uterus is very red and inflammed, and wen she pushed both on the inside and above on my belly it killed, what would cause this? I had my baby via emergency c section 4 months ago and go for a pelvic ultrasound on Saturday. Before i was pregnant we also found out i had PCOS , my pregnancy was normal but during c sectin dr dropped glasses in me causing 6 week infection.
Asked On : Fri, 8 Jun 2012