Red itchy rashes on thighs, buttocks, back, nose, eyes, scalp, genitals. Used Lotrimin cream, antibacterial soap. Treatment?

I recently wentto Cozumel, Mexico. on my last day there, I noticed small flesh and/or red colored rash between thighs and on backs of thighs. i thoughtbit might just be heat rash or chafing, but when i arrived home later that evening, i noticed the same flattish, sanpapery rash on my upper buttocks and all over my back. i have applied lotrimin cream and washed w antibacterial soap , but now it is itching and the itching hasbspreadto my nose near my nostrils, my eyes, scalp , and genitals. the bumps are almost invisible and really present as just rough, scratchy skin.
Asked On : Thu, 5 Jul 2012