Red, blotchy rash on upper arm. Hot to touch. Used vitamin E and anti-fungal cream

i have recently been getting a red, blotchy rash only on my upper arms and mostly after warm showers or after my body temperature rises (i.e exercise). the middle of the blotches is white and it s so itchy that it can drive me insane for up to an hour. it can also at times become very hot to touch and it feels like someone is pricking my skin very lightly with sharp objects. none of my children nor my partner have it i have used a vitamin E cream as well as an anti fungal skin cream on separate occasions and that soothes it but not completely. i have to wear sleeved shirts as although it s most noticeable after a warm/hot shower it can still sometimes be seen when my body temperature is not so high
Asked On : Sun, 5 Aug 2012