Recurring severe headaches on bending, palpitations, sweating, vomiting, spots in vision. Treatment?

I am having severe headaches that come on within seconds and go within minutes. This happens when I bend a lot doing simple chores. The pain is excruciating and i have severe palpitations and sweating. Often I vomit afterwards. I have spots before my eyes and floating objects, I also have a dull headache most of the time which can change in its severity from day to day. It feels like pressure across my nose and eyes. Sometimes the headaches wake me up at night.
Asked On : Wed, 19 Sep 2012