Recurring cysts on tailbone, groin area, keep increasing in size. Maintain good personal hygiene. Cause?

hi i am an active male age 22. i have been getting cysts on my tailbone and in the groin right at the stretch of skin connecting the leg and groin. this has been going on sense i joined the army about 2 years ago and it seems like the only option is to get them lanced. i have had each one done about 6 times now making it not even worth my time to go in and get it done. the last time i went in i was given minocycline which seemed to help for about 3 weeks and now within 2 days i have the one in the groin swollen up almost to the size of a AAA batterie causing great discomfort. is there anything i can to to help prevent these from growing? i shower 2 times per day, air dry, avoid cotton underpants when possible, have great hygiene and wash my clothing frequently. also, would you recommend getting checked again to get lanced and what is something i could ask because i am just sick to death of the same old lanceings and then just waiting a month or 2 for another one to swell up again.
Asked On : Wed, 31 Oct 2012