Reason for thickening of gall bladder, curable? Having yellow skin, stomach big and tight, suffering from hepatitis. Medications?

1.what is the cause of the thickening of gall bladder? is it curable? 2. my brother s skin is yellow, according to the doctor its hepatitis and it complicates other internal parts of the body such as the liver and his stomach is big and tight and he is so weak! he can hardly furt and dispose his waste! he had undergone ct scan and plenty of laboratories.he doesn t drink alcohol nor smoke! he is suffering this for 2 weeks already and currently admitted in the hospital. please tell me what medicine that can quickly cure him! it hurts to see my brother suffering from all of these!
Asked On : Sun, 20 May 2012