Reason for excessive hair fall and no periods for last few months?

Hi my name is Sarai , I been want it to know nd ask u why would my hair stop fallin off ?? is it because of me makeing myself throw up or because of my weight loss . Iam now 109 but used to be 105 I began eating now nd had control of it .iam 15 nf is worrie but my hair loss , I have been taking on a day for teens every moring .I have run my fingers into my hair and had hair fall of ,also at the end of my hair u will see my white roots . However I had not been havering my period since last November Wat is causing it . I need Ur help nd for u to answer my question nd hope for the best please help me !!!!
Asked On : Sun, 29 Jul 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  18 Awaiting Answer