Rashes on arm, back, stomach, skin roughness, nausea, something stuck in throat. Related symptoms?

i got a rash two weeks ago and it was on my left arm , back and stomach then it went away in a couple days so i just didnt worry about it. It reapeared again 4 days ago but way way ichier this time, now its basically gone again besides my skin feels rough where it was. Now i feel really nausious and my throat feels like theres a ball in it and hurts. so im just wondering if they would be related and i should look into it or if my rash and being sick have nothing to do with eachother.
Asked On : Sat, 13 Oct 2012