Rash on the face that felt like hives causing raised, thick and bumpy skin, no change in routine. Cause?

hi I developed a rash on my face 3 weeks ago At first it felt like hives or a heat rash as i had been in hot humid environment for 2 days The skin felt raised and thickened and bumpy and itchy/tingling I have taken antihistimines and OTC 1% cortizone cream but it has made no difference. I had not changed my diet or cosmetics or cleansers or moisturizers or washing powder. I have since changed my cosmetics and cleanser and moisturizers and washing powder and still no change
Asked On : Fri, 18 Jan 2013