Rash followed by consistent fever, dysuria and supra-pubic pain, suspicion of viral infection. Tests and investigations indicated normal. Suggestive treatment?

my mom is 65 years old and developed rash on her leg 2 weeks ago which was waxing and waning and looks more like heat rash, after which she was prescribed levimasole 150 for 2 days and on the second day of that develop fever and continues til date( 10 day today) , she was hospitalised on fever of 104.5, not given paracetamol at all , all investigation were ok. they called it viral origin as mild sorethroat , but for last 4 days her fever is 99.5 and it continues till date. she is having dysuria and suprapubic pain continuously despite urinalysis coming only 5-6 wbc and 2-3 rbc , kindly tell me what to do next
Asked On : Wed, 20 Jun 2012