Random episodes of fever, coughing, body pain, night sweats. Treatment?

Hi, Ive been googling and and web mding and just dont know what else to do. I just keep feeling sick, ive been like this for about 6 to 7 months and i have random fevers im always tired. i also have chest pain that isnt to bad but wont go away feels almost like a pulled muscle but i have played sports or ran. i do have a cough on and off. I have body pains and night sweats here there. im confused.its just random and i dont get it. i just want to feel better.
Asked On : Mon, 23 Jul 2012