Soft tissue injury in chest area. Have memory problems and nightmares. On suboxone. What can help pain?

5 years ago I hurt my rib/ chest area pulling a box and sort of swinging it into positon. I thought it was just a pulled muscle.I still have such constant pain...these are just some of the words used to describe it. soft tissue injury , mayafashia(spelling?) nuerapathic...I am on Fentynal 5omg from 125.hasn t helped much, so I asked to go off I also developed pnuemonia and was in a comas for 18 days.(2years agao) I have had the nightmares , and memory problems...just reaading today made it sound normal...I find it very hard to read now, if I have to put the book down, I completely forget what I ve read, I feel like my mouth has been crooked ever since and sometimes think I m drooling. I know so what is my question? 1) is this pain (chronic) ever going to get better? all this from a pulled muscle? 2) now they are saying my memory problems are from the drugs...? COMP wants/demands me to get off drugs and get a job(duh, i want thast too!) but now another pain clinic wants to put me on suboxone . I have gotten down on the Fentynal and asked today to try another 25 less, but now I have to wait til an opening at the facility to have an rambling because i am in so much pain, andd confused and frustrated...can you sort thru this? Any help, ideas
Asked On : Sun, 29 Jul 2012