58 years old, no periods, anxiety, stress, bleeding again. Not on HRT, occasional night sweats. Treatment?

Hi, I am 58 and for the past 18 months have had no period. My husband passed away last August and ive been struggling to cope with the loss and been suffering a lot from anxiety and stress with trying to cope on my own with works needing done on the house. I have just started bleeding which gave me quite a shock as I thought once it stopped that was it. I am not on HRT have had no problems other than the occasional nite sweats which past few weeks have been more frequent. I have been doing quite a bit of heavy lifting too which I shouldnt be doing but when your alone you tend to have to get on with things. Could stress have brought my period on? Be grateful for any advice, thank you.
Asked On : Fri, 13 Jul 2012