Hi welcome to Health care magic forum. From your description it appears that it is not an allergy
but is an infection, of either bacterial or fugal. So you need to use antibiotics or anti fungals for cure.
I advise you to consult a dermatologist
for diagnosis and treatment. If your skin is dry skin
you may need some moisturisers to make it smooth ant resistant to infections.
Take balanced diet and nourishing food to make the skin healthy, and sea that the haemoglobin
is upto the mark.
Wishing for a quick and complete recovery . I thank you for calling.