Raised brown bumps with black heads on back and chest causing periodic itching. Cause and cure?

I have raised brown bumps on my back and chest . They don t hurt they itch from time to time. They have these small tiny blackhead pores which if I were to sqeeze nothing will come out of it. It like a sack under the skin it can be moved around with your finger . The texture on some is smooth and wrinkled like, some are bigger than others. The first one I experienced on my stomach eventually went away the ones on my back and chest has gotten fairly smaller but have been there for a few years now.
Asked On : Thu, 31 Jan 2013