Had muscle weakness, fever, cold and pubic hair growth. What are the bumps near my penis?

So a day ago I started feeling tired and had alil muscle weakness and maybe a fever I thought I was just getting a coldbut I also had a single bumb come up where the pubic hair gtows and I ignored it cause I thought I was just another in grown hair but this motning I woke up and stilll felt bad and when I went to use the rest room I noticed now I have 6to 7 bumbs on the shaft and testicle area. The bumbs are not close to the head of my penis but on the side and bottom. And im wondering what this could be
Asked On : Wed, 2 Jan 2013