Pulsation and pain behind sternum, back pain, discomfort in esophagus. Had C-sections. Psychosomatic disorder?

Hi, i have pulsation and mild pain behind sternum, together with this I am yawning and it feels like i cant inhale normally. I also have back pain and feeling of something in my esophagus near stomach . I want to mention , that this symptoms are not related with taking food or physical activity. 1 year ago I made total resection of thyroid gland . Sometimes I have something like panic attacks and while inhaling- feels like ants in the fingers. I also had 3 ceaser sections during last three years and problems after spinal anesthesia- neuropathy. I laso want to mention, that I dont have problems with heart and I have osteochondrosis Can you tell me is this psychosomatic disorder or something more concrete? thank you
Asked On : Sun, 16 Sep 2012