Prolonged periods cycle. Taking ova mit tablets for PCOS, althea to clean ovaries. Will they affect fertility?

Gud eve.doc.,I have a question regarding this ova mit tablets....I have a history of polycystic ovary before..and last yr,I had no meanstrition for almost 1yr...but when the doctors gaven me a medicine to make my period come come..and she advce me to take althea pills to clean my ovary and to make my period come regularly.but my period nver stop for 2mnths. My question is,its adviceable for me to take ova mit?do I have a chance to have my own child?,,,
Asked On : Fri, 15 Feb 2013