Prolonged bleeding. Report saying left adnexa showing large tubular cystic lesion with internal septa. Advised with placentrex injection. Any alternate medication?

Hi Doctor, I have continuous bleeding for 15 days and I am under treatment at Govt Hospital. Left adnexa shows large tubular cystic lesion with internalsepta measuring 6.6X401 cm size. Right ovary shows approx 2.2X1.9 cm size follicular cyst. Dr. has advised Placentrex injection but doctor of dispensary told that the injection is banned in India. It is therefore requested kindly to suggest alternate injection fro placentrex
Asked On : Tue, 14 Aug 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  82 Awaiting Answer