Prickly heat like symptoms, itching all over body when walking into warmer temperatures. What is it ?

I have been having a prickly Heat like symptoms for about two months now, the symptoms first started when the weather started getting cooler and I would walk in from outside to a much warmer environment then I would begin to itch all over my body. After changing Laundry detergents, soaps, and taking three to four showers daily I am experiencing the same itching. Over the last three weeks it has become much worst where every time I experience a temperature change I break out in a rash in a matter of a few minutes which is very painful, looks just like prickly heat and I begin to itch badly. This has become very frustrating and has caused me to miss the gym for almost three weeks. Any advise would be well appreciated.
Asked On : Fri, 1 Mar 2013