Prescribed Yamini for discomfort during periods and unwanted facial hair. Side effects? Have PCOS, had abortion

I am 27 year old female with recently diagonised with PCOS . I got married in Oct last year and got an abortion done in Dec using medicines which resulted in some parts being left out and i was suggested another medicines and uterus was clean after it. Since past 2 months i am facing mensural problems which is not so uncommon in my case and more over i have facial hair and hair fall as well. I never have pain during my mensus just uncomfort and i am 10 kg over weight . Doctor has prescribed me to take Yamini should i take it for 6 months and if yes then is it having any side effects ? Would i ever be able to conceived ? Please help.. Thanks !
Asked On : Mon, 12 Nov 2012