Pregnant with pain in the knee after an injury. Can not take x-ray. What to do?

Hi, I am currently pregnant and I was in a car wreck 2 days ago. The baby is fine but I also had to have them look at my knees because i seem to be incapacitated. both of my knees have extremely obvious contusing. I can stand on my left knee pretty well even though theres still a substantial amount of paid, but my right knee can not take any pressure at all. I refused to take x-rays because of the possible risks. i refuse to sign saying that I allow my baby to be hurt in other words. So the e.r sent me home with just a simple wrap and told me to go ahead and return to work. Just because I refuse to consent that my child my be hurt doesnt mean their isnt something wrong. Isn t there something else that could have been done for me?
Asked On : Fri, 5 Apr 2013