Pregnant, pain in both side of stomach, back. Suggested Proluton Depot. Why the pain ?

i am initial stage of pregnancy (about 5 weeks) and i have pain in both side of stomach (some where kidney bot not in kidney) have pain like i was feeling in my periods, i also have pain in back. One more thing that i am normally taken so much tensions for every little little things, i already see doctor she suggest me Proluton Depot. please advice me and give detail answer why i am having pain in front and back
Asked On : Wed, 13 Feb 2013