28 year old having stomach pain, black stool, dark colored urine and headache. Treated for gastritis, ulcer and kidney stone in the past. Advice?

Good Day to you. my status is very complicated. I am a 28 years old person. i have had this upper Stomach problem, little beneath my diaphram since i was in High School. have under gone many treatments with different hosipitals but the problem has never stoped. The pain only reduces for a while and start again. It use to hurt a lot especially when i stand for a very longtime, i have been treated for various conditions like gastrities, ulcer , kidney stones , but to tell you the truth it make me feel like i should die so i could at least have peace. my condition have gradually goon from painful to unconfortable. the problem started from my upper stomach, for ages then to my lower abdoment around my pelvic and then to my Kidneys, I have tried many antebiotics and still my condition has ot improved. For almost 2 weeks now if i go to the toilet my poop becoms very black and i keep urinating quite offen which is unusual with me. I don t know but i will like to go for overseas treatment as we don t have the available technology to diagnose some condition and therefore there treatments are based on the theories they ve learn from schools. so based on your syntoms they predict you medication and ask you to return if your condition have not improved. my syntoms are: 1 Frequent head ache especially when i feel the urge to go to the toilet. 2 Tea colored urine 3 Pain in the upper abdomen, left and right heaps, and kidneys 4 Can t sleep for long hours 5 Black stool and lately it has been watery
Asked On : Fri, 7 Sep 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  69 Awaiting Answer