Pregnant, foggy urine, faint smell. Should I go to the doctor?

I am 20 wks pregnant. Finding my first urination of the day is foggy. It goes away but I have noticed white particle like floaties and through out the day milky discharge . I though it could be bacterial infection but there is no fishy scent to it. Only time I have have a small faint scent is when I wash myself in the shower. Then I don t smell it again. Should I go to my ob doctor? Everytime I go I hear nothing about it in my urine culture exams
Asked On : Mon, 15 Oct 2012