Bloating stomach, sticky stools, done stool and urine test. What should I do?

Hi doctor, I am from Sri Lanka. I was complaining about balooning up of my stomach with gas after meals and also sticky stools . This created a lot of troubles, especially I started feeling the impact of gas on my body after meals. the doctor asked me to take a stool and urine culture and routine exams. the results of urine are :colour pale yellow; reaction acid;appearance: clear; specific gravity:1.010; urine sugar:nil; protein nil; bile salt negative;bile pigment negative; pus cells -2-3 cells; epithillial cells 1-2 cells everything else nil/moton routine shows pus cells present (+) and bacteria present (++). all other things normal.can you please let me know what should i be doing
Asked On : Tue, 9 Oct 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  98 Awaiting Answer