Pregnant. Stomach pain, green mucus in stool, bloated. Will I be okay?

Im 8 weeks pregnant, my stomach hurts really bad like sour stomach. i feel bloated. im constipated and i have greenish-clear mucus in my stool. But i cant go #2 :( I feel like throwing up all the time and can barely eat today, my stomach hurts so bad. I just wanna curl up in a ball and make it go away but it doesnt work. I took stool softeners(2) to get stuff moving but no good. nothing is happening! I cant take it anymore. Gone to the ER...they say normal it will pass, but it hurts and i need to go to the bathroom but cant! Why is this happening and how can i feel better?
Asked On : Thu, 11 Apr 2013