Pregnant. Having stomach cramps, runny nose, aching muscles. Feeling constipated. Could I have an etopic pregnancy?

I am six weeks pregnant and I woke up with cramps in by side and stomach last night. The cramps acted like I was constipated. I still have the pain. It seems to be more at the top of may stomach and again I feel full, I am not hungry. Same symptoms of when I am constipated. (something I suffer from this, from time to time. Also, I have the chills, a running nose, sneezing , aching muscles. I feel like I am coming down with the flu . Could I have an etopic pregnancy? I sometimes have a pain in my side, but the real pain is at the top of my stomach.
Asked On : Sat, 14 Apr 2012