Pregnant. Having pain in lower back, lower abdomen and pelvic region, gets cold and shivering, vomiting. Urine test done

Hi I m 36 weeks pregnant and have been feeling really unwell I have had low back pains , lower abdominal pains and pain in the pelvic region, I have had a fever but sometimes also go really cold last night I had uncontrollable shivering and I also vomited after this my muscle where aching everywhere, and also my dip urine test on Friday showed ++leuc +blood and traces of protein I am awaiting results. Any ideas what this could be?
Asked On : Thu, 21 Jun 2012