Pre-cum on hands, rubbed around partners clitoris and vulva area. Chances of pregnancy?

Ok, I am a guy but I have a serious question. My girlfriend was on her period last week and I believe she ended Sunday or possibly that Saturday. On Saturday, we were fooling around. Things got heavy and naturally there was pre-ejaculate in my shorts, roughly the size of a quarter or less. I was wearing boxer shorts and cargo shorts. My hand brushed the area when I was adjusting my self but I didn t feel anything wet on my hand. Being safe I wiped my hand and fingers off on the back of my shirt. I ended up rubbing my girlfriend s clitoris and the vulva area I rubbed close to the vagina but not inside because she had a tampon in. I had ejaculated maybe at 1 or 2 am that morning but I urinated multiple times. What are the chances of her getting pregnant??
Asked On : Sun, 29 Jul 2012