Planning for baby, had sex. Feeling giddy, tired, nauseous with stomach pain, back pain. Pregnancy symptoms ?

Hi Doc, I am 29years old married women planning for baby. In Jan 2013 my periods was on 29th and as per ovulution date had sex on 18 & 19th. From last 4-5 days i feel giddy,very tired,naushiatic,lower back pain , usual stomuch pain,very sleepy,feel like . Not finding any symptoms of periods like tender breast or paining breast. Feeling very thirsty. My nose is running. Please help me if these are symptoms of pregnanacy.....
Asked On : Fri, 1 Mar 2013