Light periods, stomach pain, back pain, white watery discharge. Pregnancy symptoms?

My period is alway always always on time.. the 14th of every month and is always heavy the first 3 days and gets lighter from there. this month i started my period 2 weeks early and it was very very light. its almost like it was barely there except for one night it was in between heavy and light and when i woke up it was back to super super light. i am having lower stomach and back pains and a white watery discharge .. could i be pregnant?
Asked On : Thu, 16 Aug 2012
There are two possibilities, either you could be pregnant with the implantation bleeding or your cycle is disturbed which seems to be unlikely given your perfect menstrual history. Excessive white discharge could be a sign of pregnancy here. I advice you to take a HPT and visit a gynaecologist for further advice and investigations. Wish you good health.