Pinkish vaginal discharge. Bleeding during intercourse. Not pregnant. Other causes?

My periods are normally 36 day cycle I was due for my period on the 3rd of December, my last period finished on the 28th/29th October, I had some very light brown/pink discharge from 28th to the 30th of nov, my cervix felt abit soft and I also had some white slimey discharge which was sort of like snot yesterday, then last night me and my boyfriend had sex and I bled a little bit and today I have just had a little bit of Brown discharge I done a preg test 2 days ago but was negative, I have been very tired and and really hungry lately, I also need to wee like every 45-1 hour and feel more sensitive.
Asked On : Mon, 10 Dec 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  7 Awaiting Answer