Bleeding during intercourse. Taken pills for inflammation. Cervical cancer?

my question and I been worrying about this a lot I had intercourse with a different partner 7 months ago n I bled a during intercourse, after those months I used condoms n my partner decided to use a condom with spermicide and I got an allergic reaction to it n I went to the clinic to get checked and I was allergic to it , I was also told I had inflammation n something else I got prescribed pills for it , it said no drinking and no intercourse but I dint see that till my last day to take them. and know I have a new partner and I had intercourse n I bled after he used the condom :/ . we had intercourse again the next day n I dint bleed at all but im still scare it could be cervical cancer im scared
Asked On : Tue, 4 Dec 2012