Abnormal periods post DNC, starts with dark black and thick blood and turns to red, bleeding post intercourse, pain during sex. Any ideas?

I m 28 i have two health sons one is 10 the other is 7 In June of this year I was 4months pregnant but the baby had no heartbeat so I needed a DNC after I healed ok and it s been 6months . My periods have been very odd, when I start my cycle it s been dark black/charcoal color and very very thick,the second day into my cycle it s bright red with golf ball sizes clots. Ive noticed my cycle is only lasting 3days now. Right before my DNC I was in a lot of pain in my right ovary ,the nurse had said that s where she thinks the egg came from cause it looks like a cyst on my ovary . Every time my husband and I have intercourse a day or two after my period stopped I will have the black/charcoal blood come out right after then I ll bleed bright red the next day but very light . Also when we have intercourse sometimes I can feel him hitting something and tonight I made him stop,he said it never felt like that before, it felt like he had a condom on or as if something was stoping him. And my right ovary is hurting afterwards anyone know what this sounds like? I ve had 2 laparoscopy for endometrioma 8years ago.
Asked On : Mon, 17 Dec 2012