Persistent pimply rash on right side face. Taken steroids. No relief. Treatment?

Hello, I am a very healthy 33 year old male, who has recently experienced a pimply rash on only one side of my face ( right side) i was diagnosed with shingles , but it was clearly not shingles. This has been persistant for over two months now. I have not changed anything such a facial wash or laundry detergent. The doctors have put me on two different types of steriods, but neither have seemed to help. Any suggestions would be so appreciated.
Asked On : Sat, 1 Sep 2012